Reptilicus for Windows is an anti-theft program, as well as a logger of all actions performed on a computer running Windows, and this is monitoring incoming and outgoing messages from social networks, monitoring passwords, monitoring the location of a laptop, intercepting data from Internet messengers WhatsApp, VKontakte, Facebook, Viber, Odnoklassniki , Skype, Telegram, as well as having a number of other useful functions such as a real-time screen capture, hidden remote desktop connection and much more ...
With its help, you can easily carry out a full analysis of the actions of what is happening on a controlled computer... Equally important is the fact that even a novice user can handle the installation of our application for monitoring a computer. The program has a completely friendly and intuitive interface
- Collects data on programs running on a computer
- Saves everything that was typed on the keyboard
- Shows user screen and takes screenshots
- Monitors file system changes
- Records Internet connections / disconnections
- Track website visits
- Monitors inbound and outbound internet traffic
- Saves clipboard contents
- Saves a list of user installed programs
- Tracks messenger messages
- Provides application statistics, displays a graph of working time efficiency
- Allows you to connect to an online account and view the user's screen, or a webcam via the Internet (from a computer, tablet or smartphone).
Download and you will receive:
Using your personal account, you can always and everywhere monitor the status of monitored computers from your own phone and other devices.
Free 7 days offline license. If you wish, you can purchase offline licenses for your computers with a 20 to 25% discount. And if you want to receive data online - use special rates!
Be always aware of the state of the gadget and promptly respond to all changes occurring to your or monitored computer. Real-time control will allow you to always have up-to-date information and control your computer remotely. All that is needed is access to the Internet.